B & B BUSINESS WORKSHOP
Do you want to set up your own B & B and start working for yourself?
Are you thinking about Airbnb to create some extra income?
Looking to attract more guests and develop your B&B further?
Are you already running a B&B looking for new ways to enhance your business and attract new custom?
Come and tap into Aly's 15 years of knowledge and valuable experience in her award winning B&B in Suffolk.
10am – 4.30pm
To include Coffee/tea homemade biscuits on arrival, a seasonal lunch and tea and homemade cake in the afternoon.
£195.00 per person
Day Course & Accommodation
Stay and experience a night at Camomile Cottage. This includes a delicious breakfast and the full day course as outlined.
£295.00 per person
- The Camomile Cottage Meet & Greet
- Target Audience
- Styling & Comfort
- Managing Your B&B
- Social Media & Promoting Your Business
- Booking process
- House Keeping
- Health & Safety
- Your Web Presence
- Feedback & Reviews
- Trouble Shooting
- Extra Income
- Going the Extra Mile!
Availability & Contact
Next available workshop, Wednesday 10th January 2018!
Please call Aly on 01379 871355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested and would like more information about the course.
Need to Know
- Workshops usually start at 10am and finish at 4:30pm.
- The course will take place at Camomile Cottage - Eye, Suffolk. Nearest mainline station is Diss, a 10-15 minute Taxi ride away. There is plenty of parking space.
- To confirm a place on our workshop full payment is required with either a credit or debit card.
- Camomile Cottage is a very small business and so unfortunately we cannot offer refunds or an alternative date if there is a need to cancel.