Terms & Conditions - Camomile Cottage
* Camomile Cottage is non smoking but guests are welcome to use the garden if they wish to ignite.
* Guests are asked to arrive between 4-6pm. If you expect to arrive later please let us know.
* Departing guests are asked to leave Camomile Cottage before 11am.
* A non refundable deposit of £25 per room per night is required to reserve your room in Camomile Cottage. This will be deducted from your final bill, payable on the morning of your departure.
* We cannot guarantee your reservation without receipt of your deposit.
* Camomile Cottage is a historic building constructed of timber, candles are not allowed!
* If you have special dietry requirements or allergies please let us know before your arrival.
* Camomile Cottage provides bed & breakfast accommodation only.
* Well behaved children over 12 years of age are welcomed.
* We love animals but regretably we cannot accommodate dogs in the cottage. However well behaved dogs are allowed in Chobbs Barn.
* Camomile Cottage sleeps a maximum of four guests.
* Camomile Cottage has uneven floors, steep stairs and low doorways, as a result it may not be suitable for some visitors. Please call us for more information.
* Payment by credit or debit card welcome, sorry we no longer accept cheques.
If a cancellation is made between 72 hours and 21 days prior to the date of arrival, a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total cost of the booking applies (100% if the booking is for one night only).
If a cancellation is made within 72 hours of the arrival date, a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total cost of the booking applies.
However, we will refund the cost of the booking (less a £15 administration fee) if we are able to re-let your room.
We recommend you take out cancellation insurance. For inexpensive uk travel insurance www.guestfirst.co.uk